Since its 2010 formation, the Coca-Cola Retailing Research Council Eurasia & Africa has become a leading source of industry insight for a vibrant region of nearly 90 countries. The Eurasia & Africa Council meets to determine the most important issues and opportunities facing their industry and then commissions and guides relevant industry research from independent third parties. Once the research is completed, the Eurasia & Africa Council widely disseminates the findings to help retailers across these markets better understand the retail landscape and provide actionable business strategies.
Current members of the Coca-Cola Retailing Research Council Eurasia & Africa:
- Stephan DuCharme, X5 Retail Group
- Anil Benard-Dendé, showroomprive.com
- Mehmet Nane, Pegasus Airlines
- Mustafa Altindag, ALTINDAG DANISMANLIK KURUMSAL HIZMETLER
- Richard Brasher, Pick n Pay
- Neel Shah, Nakumatt Holdings Ltd.
- Zyda Rylands, Woolworths South Africa
- Mike Prentice, The Spar Group Ltd.
- Willard Zireva, OK Zimbabwe Limited
- Eduardo Salome, Massari Capital
- Eric Legros, Majid Al Futtaim Retail
- Paresh Buch, Spinneys Dubai LLC
- Damien Veilleroy, Metro Group
- Ethan Sinick, research director for the Asia Pacific Council