Since its establishment as the first of the Councils in 1978, the Coca-Cola Retailing Research Council North America has been dedicated to developing practical responses to strategic challenges experienced by the grocery industry and its operators through extensive industry research. The North America Large Store Council is composed of 18 visionary executives who represent a variety of retailers, from small independent operators to the nation’s largest chains. The group oversees research initiatives conducted by independent third parties on issues of strategic importance to grocers. The ultimate aim of the Large Store Council is to generate ideas and solutions by retailers, for retailers.
Current members of the Coca-Cola Retailing Research Council North America Large Store:
- Bill Anderson, H-E-B
- Ted Balistreri, Sendik’s Food Market
- Jonathan Berger, The Consumer Goods Forum
- Jeremy Gosch, Hy-Vee
- Meg Ham, Ahold / Delhaize
- Anthony Hucker, Southeastern Grocer
- Rick Keyes, Meijer
- Susan Morris, Albertsons
- Jeff Owen, Dollar General
- Greg Ramier, Loblaw
- John Ross, IGA, Inc.
- Leslie Sarasin, FMI
- Nico Sumas, Village Super Market, Inc.
- Mark Tuffin, Kroger
- Michael Sansolo, research director for the North America Council