The Coca-Cola Retailing Research Council North America NACS, established in 2000 in partnership with the National Association of Convenience Stores (NACS), has a history of understanding and developing practical responses to strategic challenges. Known for providing key industry research, the North America NACS Council identifies the big issues facing convenience retailers and commissions industry research. By uncovering insights about these issues, the Council ultimately helps convenience retail industry leaders and operators grow their businesses and respond to a changing marketplace.
Current members of the Coca-Cola Retailing Research Council North America NACS:
- Carlos Arenas, OXXO
- Henry Armour, NACS
- Andrea Brecka, Shell Canada Limited
- Paul Casadont, ExtraMile Convenience Stores
- Jay Erickson, Parkland Fuel Corporation
- Brian Ferguson, Pilot Travel Centers
- Melanie Isbill, RaceTrac Petroleum, Inc.
- Kevin Lewis, Circle K
- Chuck Maggelet, Maverik
- Timothy Rupp, Speedway
- Emily Sheetz, Sheetz
- Michael Sherlock, Wawa, Inc.
- Kevin Smartt, Kwik Chek Food Stores, Inc.
- Jay Soupene, Casey’s General Stores
- Rodrigo Zavala, Puma Energy
- Lori Stillman, National Association of Convenience Stores (NACS)
- Michael Sansolo, research director for the North America NACS Council